Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang that looks like fun. Must be nice having snow every year. We never know if we will get any or not. I hope we get a ton of it so I can go riding on the road and playing like this.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll have to put up a pic of mine Monte if you're into antique houses Like I am. Ours was built in 1900

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Haha awesome!
That was nothing compared to my ride to his house and back! Drifting side ways 4H Diff Lock through ditches sideways full throttle, climbing aggressive hills with a foot of snow, and some nice tight donuts in the school parking lot...SShhhh!:oops: About 30 degrees today, no wind, sooo...had the tower speakers screaming jamming playlist! Damn I love the SNOW!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!