BOX1

P700m4 Plow is on!

Dpetrocik

Dpetrocik

Oct 31, 2016
Negaunee, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I used the Honda accessory harness 08Z08-HL5-A00 for a plug and play "key on" for my winch. Works perfect! The winch is a viper max 4000#. I still had my motoalliance denali 72" pro plow from my last sXs so I bought the correct pioneer mount ($100). Took a couple hours and hooked it all up! Now we will see if it snows tonight! But I doubt it since I'm prepared haha.
IMG 2086

Dpetrocik

Dpetrocik

Oct 31, 2016
Negaunee, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Now you're going to want a light bar so at night you can see over the plow when you raise it ;)

I just so happen to have one that I kept from my other sXs as well! Waiting on my switch plate so I can mount my rockers :)
Just have to figure out where to mount it? Top roll bar, I've seen some on the front dash area in front of the windshield, or maybe on the top bar of the bumper?

Reactions: AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just so happen to have one that I kept from my other sXs as well! Waiting on my switch plate so I can mount my rockers :)
Just have to figure out where to mount it? Top roll bar, I've seen some on the front dash area in front of the windshield, or maybe on the top bar of the bumper?

I'd say its a personal preference thing. I have mine mounted on my roof. I like it up there.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No roof yet :(

You could go cheap and temporary. I have a buddy that painted and sealed the edges of a piece of 5/8" plywood. He bolted it up with U bolts. The thing he likes the most is that he can sit or stand on it while he's glassing for game.

Reactions: Dpetrocik
Dpetrocik

Dpetrocik

Oct 31, 2016
Negaunee, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
You could go cheap and temporary. I have a buddy that painted and sealed the edges of a piece of 5/8" plywood. He bolted it up with U bolts. The thing he likes the most is that he can sit or stand on it while he's glassing for game.

I might just have to do that!

Reactions: AKRider
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!