Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's kind of like what's the best oil, you'll get a lot of opinions. I wanted a one and done deal, everything all in one shot. Winch, winch mount, plow mount, push tubes, blade...I have a KFI 66" and it's served me well for 6 or 7 yrs now. The Honda/Warn stuff is overpriced IMO. You can check out the club store too, wasn't available back when I got mine.

Plowing

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's kind of like what's the best oil, you'll get a lot of opinions. I wanted a one and done deal, everything all in one shot. Winch, winch mount, plow mount, push tubes, blade...I have a KFI 66" and it's served me well for 6 or 7 yrs now. The Honda/Warn stuff is overpriced IMO. You can check out the club store too, wasn't available back when I got mine.

View attachment 372833
would be nice if they had taller markers

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
If I wanted a county style asymmetrical plow for a long driveway or something, I'd consider a Denali from the club store.

For everything else, a KFI in poly or steel, depending upon your preference. I went with the 66" Pro-Poly KFI because it's the exact same weight as the steel, but it's taller.

I'd also opt for a 66" width in any of them. Works out about perfect for the p5 width factoring in turns.

Budlight

Budlight

Jul 14, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 372833
the best for me is what people usually buy. Good value for money and good durability. Your answer is very nice. Thanks

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If I wanted a county style asymmetrical plow for a long driveway or something, I'd consider a Denali from the club store.

For everything else, a KFI in poly or steel, depending upon your preference. I went with the 66" Pro-Poly KFI because it's the exact same weight as the steel, but it's taller.

I'd also opt for a 66" width in any of them. Works out about perfect for the p5 width factoring in turns.
That's what I have, the KFI PolyPro and am very happy so far.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Yup KFI is great build quality, made in USA and it’s sturdy stuff. I went with steel plough as I don’t recall them having poly back in 2015… it’s worked great, not a toy as ai was anticipating. Initially had a SuperWinch Terra 3500 and it got really noisy in reverse (lotsa use). Did a bunch of research and at the time (2018 or so) went with SuperWinch Terra 45s (4500lbs synthetic line) as studies claimed it used less amps than competitors. If you plough lots, recommend a second battery and use Blue Sea auxiliary mini battery gear to hook it up. Top drawer stuff (MO).
Cheers

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!