P500 Plowing 35cms (13.8 inches) of the white stuff

Windbane

Windbane

Nov 7, 2019
North Bay, ON
Ownership

1. 500
With latest dumping of snow the 500 has been a real trooper plowing my 1km (0.62 miles) long driveway. After 4 months of the 500 plowing (click link to see it in action) snow, I gotta say that I am impressed with the power and toughness of this little machine. Has no problem starting in subzero temps, turn the key and go. Really great on gas too. Although I think I may invest in a torque locker for the front to give it some better grip in the really deep snow.

20200217 1359351

This pic is from last weeks storm..

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
How wide is your plow, and does it push the front of the P500 to the side when the plow is angled?

Windbane

Windbane

Nov 7, 2019
North Bay, ON
Ownership

1. 500
I normally have the plow at 60" but in the video I have it at 72" as I was widening the driveway before the storm hit. And the only times I had the machine pushed to the side is when I'm trying to scrape the edges of the snowbanks down to widen the driveway or hitting a snowbank with the plow angled. Otherwise regular plowing I haven't had the plow push it around or at least never noticed...

Reactions: Mudder and 70Bones
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Lock
With latest dumping of snow the 500 has been a real trooper plowing my 1km (0.62 miles) long driveway. After 4 months of the 500 plowing (click link to see it in action) snow, I gotta say that I am impressed with the power and toughness of this little machine. Has no problem starting in subzero temps, turn the key and go. Really great on gas too. Although I think I may invest in a torque locker for the front to give it some better grip in the really deep snow.

View attachment 186833
This pic is from last weeks storm..
The locker is definately worth it IMO, no snow here but big improvement in crawling over muddy rocky hills down south. Climbs like a mountain goat.

Reactions: Mudwing
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I'll be ordering a locker if ever they make them again . . .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!