Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
That sucks..

Hope someone has one.
New looking at $80-120

Also, be weary of scammers. Seem to be hitting this market hard lately.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I think a scammer already sent me a message. Will call the dealership tomarrow and see what they got.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Just ordered Red one from "partdpitstop" 66.00 + shipping. Reasonable price & nice people to deal with. Does NOT take Paypal.
Partszilla $ 78.00 + shipping & REPRESENTATIVE Had a TUDE. ( Ordered from in past no problem ) made me look somewhere else & saved in the process. ""THANKS partszilla""
Just the Hood Price <> ( will need to order twist locks Separate <> NOT included )
Good luck .
Need a windshield will hold hood on.

Last edited:
Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to hear that you found a hood at a reasonable price. Just curious, do you have a windshield on your P500? I have a P500 with a windshield and have been trailering with the thought that the windshield would keep the hood form coming off when trailering.

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered Red one from "partdpitstop" 66.00 + shipping. Reasonable price & nice people to deal with. Does NOT take Paypal.
Partszilla $ 78.00 + shipping & REPRESENTATIVE Had a TUDE. ( Ordered from in past no problem ) made me look somewhere else & saved in the process. ""THANKS partszilla""
Just the Hood Price <> ( will need to order twist locks Separate <> NOT included )
Good luck .
Need a windshield will hold hood on.
Went ahead and ordered the hood from the dealership and it came in the other day. About $68. Not bad but forgot about the twist locks and the parts guy didn't even mention them.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went ahead and ordered the hood from the dealership and it came in the other day. About $68. Not bad but forgot about the twist locks and the parts guy didn't even mention them.
Hate it when that happens. Hopefully they come in quickly for you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!