Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Joeymy33, What are the wires/cables running from the front bumper to the top for? Looks like could be for lifting branches up over the cab in thick stuff. Please let us know what they are for?

You are correct about them being limb risers. I just used some black string and pulled it as tight as I could. It worked very good to keep the branches off the fender and windshield. I actually had the idea first to prevent branches from slapping my go pro cam which attached to the windshield out on the edge.

Joe

Reactions: DGann and ofrcboy
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gr
You are correct about them being limb risers. I just used some black string and pulled it as tight as I could. It worked very good to keep the branches off the fender and windshield. I actually had the idea first to prevent branches from slapping my go pro cam which attached to the windshield out on the edge.
Joe

Great Idea thanks

TimmyBoy84

TimmyBoy84

Aug 5, 2015
Southern California
Our ride during Christmas break.....

The stream the mutt usually dives into during the summer lol.
Ride4
Ride
Ride2
Ride3

Private security for our toys lol
Ride5

TimmyBoy84

TimmyBoy84

Aug 5, 2015
Southern California
Looks like fun! Where is that?
Silverwood Lake opposite direction of Mountain High resort in Wrightwood. Yea weather warned of snow and/or rain which is what we were looking forward to but clear sunny sky's all day, couldn't complain lol

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
Not typically splitting in January but it's been very tropical. So I put the pioneer to work prepping for next year. I think winter is canceled this year??..

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Went for a ride on the Haneyville, PA ATV trails over the weekend from our camp. Still have 1/2 foot of snow. Trails are for 50" and below vehicles, but we snuck on them anyway. There wasn't another ATV in site. Had a fun time navigating the narrow trails and snow.

View attachment 2706
Hi saw your pics just wated to know where you live we live near Mackeyville pa. and have a 700=4 thanks

bkduckworth

bkduckworth

Feb 7, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-4
Had the pioneer out in the big snow a couple of weeks ago. Good times!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!