PREMIUM PIONEER !!!

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
While i applaud HONDA for getting back to the race in the sxs market, i think they need to bring out there premium line of pioneers in the sport and sport ute catagorys. They need to add the features of power steering, a lot more storage options, and definatly some sort of twin cylinder power plant, and make the machine as quiet as possible, even when fully cabed. And we all realize that it would definatly raise the price, but i know alot of people would pay the price for the honda. That being said i think the 700 pioneers are still very nice sxs, but i wouldn't trade my xp900 for one, but if they release a more PREMIUM pioneer i will be riding red again!!!

J

Jaykup20

Oct 8, 2013
I would be willing to pay 14k for a machine that was more geared twoard sport than utility..... if Honda even came close to 20k with there sporty model I'd be happy with the pioneer 700-4 just the same.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Every red pioneer is premium.
You my brother, deserve this 👇

A big, tall phucking trophy (NoMo) for probly unearthing the oldest dead thread in the forum 😬 almost 10 years old 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!