P1000m5 Price

N

nmwolfer

Aug 12, 2014
Has anyone heard the sticker price on the P1000-5?
I called a local dealer today and he said he expected to have them in next month or September. He said the basic one seat model was going to be over 15 grand.

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
No "Official" word yet, but we anticipate info towards the end of the month.
Some official Honda info said "Starting at $14,000" for the P1k-3 base.
That is all the info that has been released so far on pricing.
Ya... we are all getting a little antsy... lol.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No "Official" word yet, but we anticipate info towards the end of the month.
Some official Honda info said "Starting at $14,000" for the P1k-3 base.
That is all the info that has been released so far on pricing.
Ya... we are all getting a little antsy... lol.

A LITTLE antsy??? I feel like babycreek will be out of diapers and driving a flying car before the 1000 is released.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got the wife excited now. We sold the Rhino and waiting on the prices.
She said she wanted to pick the color and I agreed. She picked camo. I got a great wife
Keep her!

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I agree keep her...a good woman is hard to find...Thank God I've found a good one too....I read a tee shirt at a local fair once that read.."As nice as she looks someone somewhere knows what a b**** she is ".....
As far a pricing...I think until the 2017's roll in a year later...the 2016's will be full MSRP....and the dealers will ''Stick It To Us"...I think some folks get lost in that new utv smell....
I see atv shopping no different then car or truck shopping...salesman are salesman...if you want it bad enough...your gonna buy...but looking at the big picture...for $15.k....you can get a really nice car , all the safety and heat/air...supply and demand right ?? I always said Polaris had $3.k of their own money in every $13.k ranger. Now that's profit.
BUT..I can't wait to try one out !!

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, you are right WFM, but nothing now days is worth the price put on it. I know I will get stuck on the price for it , but that ain't even close to how bad I will get stuck on the price for the new GMC Canyon I am gonna be getting when the 2016's come. Waiting on the new turbo diesel 4cyl. It is a little bad ass motor

500pilot

Apr 17, 2015
Sorry but your dealer told you wrong the first 1000's which will be the p5
Will not hit the showroom until Oct

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!