1. 1000-5
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAWeeet, Are you guys planning anything for the Mossberg or Remington sawed off 12ga.? Or the S&W 327 R8 ? Last one is pretty specific not a lot of people probably requesting it. But the shotties would be nice. Thanks for making them.
Let me see if Blackhawk level ll which fits some revolvers will fit yours.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAWeeet, Are you guys planning anything for the Mossberg or Remington sawed off 12ga.? Or the S&W 327 R8 ? Last one is pretty specific not a lot of people probably requesting it. But the shotties would be nice. Thanks for making them.
BLACKHAWK! SERPA Level II Concealment Holster for Smith & Wesson J Frame Revolvers like this one

advertisement
Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is anyone using in of these on their 1000s? Can anyone give me the dimensions of this? it looks really cool and I can use my Sherpas for different guns including a RIA 1911 10mm.
Last post on this thread was 4yrs ago. Did u check there web site to see if the product info is on there? Or Why dont you PM RB3 or call them and ask for the dementions.

I would love to tell you all about my hand guns but they were lost In the great Poo Poo fire caused by my neighbor!
just makes Ole Big Gretch and Lezbo Nessle scratch me of there list of there Gun control Gun grab! 🤷‍♂️ Nothing to see here! 😏

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last post on this thread was 4yrs ago. Did u check there web site to see if the product info is on there? Or Why dont you PM RB3 or call them and ask for the dementions.

I would love to tell you all about my hand guns but they were lost In the great Poo Poo fire caused by my neighbor!
just makes Ole Big Gretch and Lezbo Nessle scratch me of there list of there Gun control Gun grab! 🤷‍♂️ Nothing to see here! 😏
Yes, I did check the web sight and there isn’t a lot of info and I was hoping to hear from people that have installed one…and maybe they’d post pictures 😉

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes, I did check the web sight and there isn’t a lot of info and I was hoping to hear from people that have installed one…and maybe they’d post pictures 😉
The first post of the page has some pretty good pictures unless you’re trying to stick on AR on there 😂

Bandman

Bandman

Jul 17, 2021
Hayden Lake, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually, since all my guns were lost in that horrible boating accident of ‘22 I just want it in case I find one of those scary assault pistols laying in the trail, then I can safely transport it to my local ATF office to surrender it. Of course if i find an evil AK-15 fully semi-automatic ghost guns I would obviously call out the National Guard as you never know when one of those little bastards will just jump up and start shooting everybody with its large capacity 30 mag clip!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a couple of gun magnets - This One - mounted with double stick tape on the side of the console by my leg in my FJ Cruiser. It works surprisingly well, doesn't move in the rough stuff yet quick and easy to get the pistol in hand. I carry a Sig P229 40*. In the FJ, it's far easier and faster than trying to get the gun unholstered from the 3:30 position in an outside waistband holster. One major problem, forgetting to grab the gun when exiting the vehicle - - duh. I'm 78, that might be part of of the problem I guess.

Not sure I'd even want to try it in the sxs. Aside from being forgetful, I think the problem is dust and dirt, at least holstered under my shirt or jacket, the gun stays relatively clean.

*The Sig, like many pistols nowadays, has a stainless slide that's ferritic stainless, like carbon steel, it's attracted to magnets.