Barracuda

Barracuda

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2021
Washington state
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

2. w/Turbo
Well I ended up buying the smaller Pro Armor bags that fit in the door recess behind the grab handle. These were $80 on FleaBay, they are small but the quality looks good. The extended lip on the top slides up between the two door layers and the backside has a peel and stick velcro oad to hold it against the door. Seems pretty secure so far. Big enough for my wallet, car keys and a few other smaller items like readers (ya I’m old). I will continue to search for an alternative for decent storage but these will do for now.

View attachment 317405 View attachment 317406 View attachment 317407 View attachment 317408
I really like these, from what I see they tuck inside the door pockets so they wouldnt protrude into the driver/passenger space much (if at all).
I recently installed the Kemi Moto lower bags (I have the Honda lower doors) and these look like they would work well with those as well:

E23348C7 DCBE 4D2B 9E27 74E5221B57E5

Reactions: Huntndogs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!