1. 500
If you have a long bed just drive the front wheels up an over the wheel well's

Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

May 18, 2016
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
If I was bettin man I doubt there is 4" of difference between the wheel well's between dodge an the other brands. Just because the frame is wider doesn't necessarily mean the wheel well's are farther apart. They are designed to give the tires clearance to move up an down an unless the wheel base is narrower on a z71 really shouldn't be that different. You pretty much just need to measure them an do the math to see what will work for your specific truck.

Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

May 18, 2016
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah if it's a short bed you'll definitely have to build something but if it's a long bed you might possibly have the room to pull far enough forward so that your front wheels will drop down on the front side of the wheel well's an set on the bottom of the bed. I could be wrong though, It's happened a few times in the past lol

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
No expert here.... I run 26" X 11 X 12 tires on all corners with a 5-2 offset rim and machine works awesome for trail riding. Think it's 54.5" or so wide on the front and wanna say around same in rear. I will be putting power e steering on it at some point thinking that would be a really nice feature. Tires are AMS slingshots and are a true 26" diameter mounted on rims and 10.5" wide. Very tough tire wheel combo and I really like the tread life, 3200 Kms and down about 1/4" or less on the tread. Fits fine in my old SCSB 96 powerstroke just laid down a piece of pressure treated 3/4" plywood with a 4x4 bolted across the front as a wheel chaulks. At the wheel wells just dropped in two blocks 1/2 the height of the wells to prevent dints and mashing front rims. Have pics in sig link under hauling.

Cheers jrc