Raleigh 'Nube

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings from just outside of Raleigh, NC! I'm newer to the SxS community, but getting from place to place on a Big Red is how I grew up! I recently purchased a '16 P1k5 and am excited to get my girls out on it. If you'll allow me, I'd like to use the collective used parts knowledge of the club to locate a few parts I need to get up and running. My front passenger side is in need of a few pieces, and I have no problem getting them from our local dealer, but I wanted to see if anyone was replacing these or had already done so, that I could buy them from (or where they're selling them online). I'm not looking for free parts, but rather less expensive than dealer-purchased.
I'm in need of both front passenger A-arms, the cushion or shock absorber, and the steel wheel. The seller had a "run-in" with what looks like was a tree, so I'm replacing the affected suspension. I'm not sure about the drive shaft on that side yet. After I do a little welding for the A-arm brackets, I'll be ready to get'er dirty! Thanks for your time and efforts!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome and go to the local shop and take all the stock measurements from new one.Dont reference other side and reverse it. May be bent as well.

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Procaliber has what seems like the best online prices but the wait sucks. You may want to reference them for comparison

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Raleigh as well

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!