P1000 Ready for winter

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the P1000 back from having tracks installed. Now it's time to put the upper doors back on. It's nice having a great dealer, they did the clutch and seat heat updates and even the updated air box parts for no charge. Thanks Honda Suzuki World of Oakland Maine !

20171124 100203

D

Dasmoeturhead

I'd love to give that machine a spin around the snow .

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
AWESOME!!!!!

Let it snow!

K

KDono

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2017
Fairbanks, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 58862[/QUOTE]
Just got the P1000 back from having tracks installed. Now it's time to put the upper doors back on. It's nice having a great dealer, they did the clutch and seat heat updates and even the updated air box parts for no charge. Thanks Honda Suzuki World of Oakland Maine !

View attachment 58862
I am from Presque Isle but live in Fairbanks right now. I just ordered my tracks for the pioneer as well, along with the Closed in cab and heater (its already -20 here). You will have to let me know how you like the tracks! Im anxious to take her out Caribou hunting soon! (although, I may be able to tell you how she is in the snow before you...we have about 2 feet already and I know how the winters have been so late coming back home...)

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 58862

No dealer charges for those updates. Honda pays them to do it.

Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I am from Presque Isle but live in Fairbanks right now. I just ordered my tracks for the pioneer as well, along with the Closed in cab and heater (its already -20 here). You will have to let me know how you like the tracks! Im anxious to take her out Caribou hunting soon! (although, I may be able to tell you how she is in the snow before you...we have about 2 feet already and I know how the winters have been so late coming back home...)[/QUOTE]
I will keep you posted ! No significant snow anywhere in the state yet that I know of.

Reactions: Smitty335
Bartman

Bartman

Jun 24, 2016
Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No dealer charges for those updates. Honda pays them to do it.

Honda doesn't pay for the air box upgrades, even though they should ! I thought that was pretty generous of my dealer to not charge me.

Reactions: sporttrac4x4
Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Honda doesn't pay for the air box upgrades, even though they should ! I thought that was pretty generous of my dealer to not charge me.
It's a $12 part that takes about 6 seconds to install.

J

justindiiorio

Nov 5, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What is the air box upgrade?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!