Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sweet! Im afraid how much tho?
Im not crazy on the switch. Too bad it isnt there carling rocker Like there pods.

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
$89
still might get it! RC makes good $hit

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam490 and TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You can just cut the wires and replace the switch with an OTW or whatever you want.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Yeah I knew I could do that lol. Just thought it was kinda weird they haven't done that already. Not unusual for me to tear into something for a modification lol

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, RC is absolute $hit in the Jeep/offroad world. That China crap they pedal is absolutely bottom tier.
Unless you know something I dont? What you sated got my wheels turning cuz im a Patriot through and through and like stuff made here And purchase only that when I can. I had some RC boxes in my barn that I havent thrown out from some pods, brackets and mounts that I have and After checking the box has a sticker that says “made in the USA” maybe they changed recently? Either that or the Jeeps made them turn into $hit? I owned 2 Wranglers btw And everything they touched turned to $hit including the jeep itself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Adam490
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One example

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
That's a metal bracket. What's the box the cubes came in say? You think RC makes winches in the USA? 🤣

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's a metal bracket. What's the box the cubes came in say? You think RC makes winches in the USA? 🤣
They do not make there own winches No and I dont use there winches, just there mounting brackets. I was mearly showing what some tags said on a couple boxes that I had. Im not sure on there qubes? I dont have those boxes any longer. Question, Do you have/had some that say made in china? Did u have bad luck with them? im Sorry If u had.
All I know is that Ive had them on my P1K5 on the front bumper and in the rear @knuckledeep strong as Fk made bumper since 16’, they have been submerged and hit with branches countless times and never had a failure. Maybe the housing is china and the circuitry is USA or vise versa ! Who knows? they've held up well for me. For the price, its like a limp dick, you cant beat it!Lol .
Ive had some of the cheap ”china” led‘s when I didnt know better, there ok but dont last. Id say if u dont like RC then dont buy them. It will be ok! ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!