BOX1

P500 Rear Differential Fluid Change-Plug Q.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Just changed my rear diff fluid today. I didn’t see any sort of a crush washer or seal on the drain bolt. Of course changing the front diff had a crush washer on the drain bolt. Is there supposed to be one for the rear? If there is, does anyone know the part number for it? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just changed my rear diff fluid today. I didn’t see any sort of a crush washer or seal on the drain bolt. Of course changing the front diff had a crush washer on the drain bolt. Is there supposed to be one for the rear? If there is, does anyone know the part number for it? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It probably stuck to the diff. And you didn’t see it. Happens all the time.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i honestly cant remember when i did my 700 rear last if there was one. im trying to look it up on honda parts house but internet slow here

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!