P1000 Rear Tactical American Flag / Provides passenger protection when reversing and UV Sun Screen

kamikaze

kamikaze

Jul 2, 2020
Linden, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delete if not allowed but A lot of people ask where to get the Tactical American Flag on the back of my machine, I sell them. As the title states, they provide protection from limbs and other objects while reversing and also UV protection for your passengers. The material is thick yet you can still see through it clearly. (The flag is printed on one side)

Installation is easy, multiple bungees are included along with free shipping for only $75

Just let me know if you want one.

* It recently saved me from injury after a which cable broke and flew back. That would have hurt!

F128E25F F0CA 44EB BFF6 5A82BEAC8B35 47EF6D88 4AB9 4997 A409 D42D61716553 CE744DDE 542F 497A 834C E3E0C7B1EC51

Last edited:
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Delete if not allowed but A lot of people ask where to get the Tactical American Flag on the back of my machine, I sell them. As the title states, they provide protection from limbs and other objects while reversing and also UV protection for your passengers. The material is thick yet you can still see through it clearly. (The flag is printed on one side)

Installation is easy, multiple bungees are included along with free shipping for only $75

Just let me know if you want one.

* It recently saved me from injury after a which cable broke and flew back. That would have hurt!

View attachment 245429 View attachment 245430 View attachment 245431
Tell me how to get one please

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!