DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was in Gold Canyon area last winter's end. Did you see the Montana Vid on my channel? (Channel = WillyBill Rides) I live just north of Salt Lake City. LOL. The whole idea is to come where it's warmer when it's cold up here. BTW...it's snow here right now!!! No joke. We are from Florida so our idea of hot is a bit different from other folks.

WB
LOL...ok. I think I got Gold Canyon from your profile or something, but sounds like you're living the dream!
From what I've seen of Utah, it's an awesome beautiful place. I'd love to live there myself.

So...if you're planning to head back this way when the weather cools, hit me up and we'll hit the trails. It's just gotta be a day trip distance from Casa Grande...I don't even have a tent! Maybe by then I will have new tires and be spaced myself. That's the plan, anyway.

Oh...and I'll check out your vids.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
LOL...ok. I think I got Gold Canyon from your profile or something, but sounds like you're living the dream!
From what I've seen of Utah, it's an awesome beautiful place. I'd love to live there myself.

So...if you're planning to head back this way when the weather cools, hit me up and we'll hit the trails. It's just gotta be a day trip distance from Casa Grande...I don't even have a tent! Maybe by then I will have new tires and be spaced myself. That's the plan, anyway.

Oh...and I'll check out your vids.

Sounds like a plan! If you want to come wheeling in Utah pick a spot and I'll meet ya there. (long as it's not the archery elk season-Mid Aug-Mid Sept) Oct is nice here. Cool mornings with 65-75 midday.

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!