Recent Posts & New Posts.. Whats the difference?

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
The titles sound self-explanatory but I never noticed the difference between the two. I probably haven't looked close enough?? So what's the difference between them?

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
The titles sound self-explanatory but I never noticed the difference between the two. I probably haven't looked close enough?? So what's the difference between them?
Miss_Oak.....recent post would contain both new post and the most recent post based on time, whereas new post would contain a new (Topic) post that has not been commented on as of yet.
Hopefully I'm correct but that's my guess.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
New post...are right now....as we speak.
...recent post are..almost right now. ..

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks guys for answering the question. I though I had also replied but I see I didn't.

Recent post - all post in order of time. There is also other sections just for the different models.

New Post - are all new post you have not viewed yet. This is not broken up by areas.

There is also...
Recent Activity - this includes recent post with brief preview, new likes, new profile comments and few other things.

I mostly use Recent Post to keep up with thing myself.

Thanks.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys for answering the question. I though I had also replied but I see I didn't.

Recent post - all post in order of time. There is also other sections just for the different models.

New Post - are all new post you have not viewed yet. This is not broken up by areas.

There is also...
Recent Activity - this includes recent post with brief preview, new likes, new profile comments and few other things.

Thanks.

Great, Thank you!:) I never knew which one should be my go to.

Reactions: AKRider
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

There is also...

Thanks.

Yeah, recent post is all I use really. Normally go to the P500 drop down unless there's crickets chirping in there, then I just click the big Recent Post tab itself and it'll show all recent posts for any category.

Reactions: Miss_Oak

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!