Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I would like to start a thread to post and promote places to ride and camp for others that may need some help picking a spot to ride. Hoping to give people a good idea of what there getting into.
A few guidelines to what to post.

Name of the place?
What type of facilities available?
If no facilitates, nearest town?
Type of terrain/trails?
Pictures of any trips you have done there.
If you have things someone should be aware of before they go.
Any links possible to help someone do there own research

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
New to this type of riding, but we had a blast for a first time out at Jericho lake park in New Hampshire. Would like to dive into the wild trails side once we get more comfortable and break the machine in a bit. Interested in NW Maine.

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
I an only speak for Jericho state park, which is open. Some of the trails that lead out were not yet, but we stayed within the park.

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
Dipped into Maine's interconnected trail system over the last 2 weeks. Camped out of Byron, ME and The Forks. Rode up to moose head lake, down to Black mountain near Roxbury ME. The local clubs (Roxbury especially) do a great job keeping the trails open and plenty to do and see along the trails.

Be prepared for some rocky trails. Few mud trails but they came with a warning! Highly recommended!

Reactions: Tramguage1 and TimG
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!