P500 Relaxed in the p5. Somebody told me.This is the Place.....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's an evening deal...
helps me relax...
Could get pills from doc
...get hooked on them..
This is the Route...I choose
Dig it!

Reactions: rocmar
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It's an evening deal...
helps me relax...
Could get pills from doc
...get hooked on them..
This is the Route...I choose
ya know more pill heads do serious crime than potheads. Why become a slave to big Pharma, when big Farmer is less dangerous and damaging. I dont want to get on a "legalize it!" rant but the truth is the truth.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
ya know more pill heads do serious crime than potheads. Why become a slave to big Pharma, when big Farmer is less dangerous and damaging. I dont want to get on a "legalize it!" rant but the truth is the truth.
I'm legal...
The opiate problem...is crazy
../ heroin...after Doc cuts ya off..
420 is my Dr Feel Good...
Everything gonna be alright.
Not a drinker...will I have a social
drink..yes...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Take the average Joe that doesn't drink, smoke or do any drugs and fill him full of weed. Before he passes out he will have raided the fridge, spoke about some stupid cosmic sh**, became paranoid and then passes out.
Fill the same guy with alcohol, can't walk, can't talk, has insulted your wife, pissed his pants, puked and probably broke something in your house.
Alcohol has done far more damage to people than anything else in comparison. My two cents...

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Take the average Joe that doesn't drink, smoke or do any drugs and fill him full of weed. Before he passes out he will have raided the fridge, spoke about some stupid cosmic sh**, became paranoid and then passes out.
Fill the same guy with alcohol, can't walk, can't talk, has insulted your wife, pissed his pants, puked and probably broke something in your house.
Alcohol has done far more damage to people than anything else in comparison. My two cents...

I second....that motion...
pass the bowl......

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!