One more pic of my kids for the gipper!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Few things I got done.
The Honda soft doors and the mirrors. Thanks @906UP for that idea.

Anyone Interested in some CEC enclosures Talon 2 seater soft doors used 1 season less than 6 times send me a PM or they will be listed on the by sell soon.
You can see pics of what they look like in this build View attachment 403843View attachment 403844
Wish I had a Talon.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
One more pic of my kids for the gipper!
View attachment 403852
We had a summer of rain this year and they are saying the winter isn't going to be any better., except it's going to be snow. I might need one of those. 😊 Everyone in Cape Breton will love it, only had like 5 snow storms last year.
I'm good with last year.
😊
Caper

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Few things I got done.
The Honda soft doors and the mirrors. Thanks @906UP for that idea.

Anyone Interested in some CEC enclosures Talon 2 seater soft doors used 1 season less than 6 times send me a PM or they will be listed on the by sell soon.
You can see pics of what they look like in this build View attachment 403843View attachment 403844
Good job Rem

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If i lived where u are, Id have a sled.
Some years we have a lot in Cape Breton, but some years we hardly have any like last year. My cousin bought a mxz,?, last year and said I can take it anytime. He said it's fast, and I know you like speed. He said Don't kill yourself. Haha
Can't wait. 😊
Caper

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Some years we have a lot in Cape Breton, but some years we hardly have any like last year. My cousin bought a mxz,?, last year and said I can take it anytime. He said it's fast, and I know you like speed. He said Don't kill yourself. Haha
Can't wait. 😊
Caper
Yeah MXZ’s are nice and fast. They resemble the 2 Renegades I have or some would say the other way around lol. There on the same platform

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Figured Id give an update to this thread about my TH. First off, we finally got the insurance check for the Totaled TH yip yip yahoo!
In a nutshell, after exhausting many days, weeks and hrs and driving, looking and researching new TH’s and dealing with the Stealerships and there BS of trying to hide things in a so called “good deal” or hidden fees in the “advertised price”
This was not my first go round with that $hit, didnt fool me so we walked away a few times. Eventually we settled on a small dealer near our cabin of all places that Had no BS all the way around and great Customer service. I wont get into all those details to put u to sleep lol.
We decided on the Jayco Siesmic. Its a 24’ and we really like the layout and the driveline. Its 3’ longer than our old TH, same garage length. I wish that was a touch bigger but thats ok, wife likes the living quarters so were good. Happy wife happy life right🤔🤣
So without any further ado here is our new TH the Jayco Sismic 395
IMG 7824
IMG 7826
IMG 7825

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Figured Id give an update to this thread about my TH. First off, we finally got the insurance check for the Totaled TH yip yip yahoo!
In a nutshell, after exhausting many days, weeks and hrs and driving, looking and researching new TH’s and dealing with the Stealerships and there BS of trying to hide things in a so called “good deal” or hidden fees in the “advertised price”
This was not my first go round with that $hit, didnt fool me so we walked away a few times. Eventually we settled on a small dealer near our cabin of all places that Had no BS all the way around and great Customer service. I wont get into all those details to put u to sleep lol.
We decided on the Jayco Siesmic. Its a 24’ and we really like the layout and the driveline. Its 3’ longer than our old TH, same garage length. I wish that was a touch bigger but thats ok, wife likes the living quarters so were good. Happy wife happy life right🤔🤣
So without any further ado here is our new TH the Jayco Sismic 395
View attachment 409703View attachment 409704View attachment 409705
She's a beaut. Clark! What happened to the other camper?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
She's a beaut. Clark! What happened to the other camper?
Back on the week before labor day, we had 7 tornados that came through this area. We were on the edge of it, not Tornado but one touched down less than 6miles from me. We sustained the 85mph winds and very heavy rain and hail for roughly 30 min. Debris, sliced a section of rubber roof, and doing so that rain filled the upper part of the 5th wheel section. The wind also shifted the TH off its perch and bent a hydraulic leveling jack that bent the frame ever so slightly. Took insurance forever, even sending a forensic engineer out for over 2hrs to survey the damage a few weeks later :rolleyes: but in the end they finally totaled it out. Alot of work and BS ensued after to complete the madness. But thats another story lol. Thank god its all done now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!