Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I recently came across a Reolink GO PT and was wondering if
  1. Anyone here has used one?
  2. What cellular service you use?
  3. Prepaid vs Postpaid?
I recently talked with TMobile support on 2 different occasions... one time they said the best plan was the prepaid 2GB ($10)... and tonight they said that postpaid was the best ($25 for unlimited with "no caps")...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I recently came across a Reolink GO PT and was wondering if
  1. Anyone here has used one?
  2. What cellular service you use?
  3. Prepaid vs Postpaid?
I recently talked with TMobile support on 2 different occasions... one time they said the best plan was the prepaid 2GB ($10)... and tonight they said that postpaid was the best ($25 for unlimited with "no caps")...
Nope!

• Haha
Reactions: PJ1 and Coeus
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Not messed with that camera but I have done my fair share of 4g and 5g testing as that is really our only internet option here since at&t canceled DSL service.

I have tried about 7 different companies on a commercial IOT modem and a personal model and only a few worked. Several were cheap cell services where I was trying to use as a data plan and would not work without imie magic.

In the end. T-mobile home internet post pay is what I have but it is locked to the tmobile modem.

But the pre-paid data card, available in different levels, it did work with both IOT modems when I was testing. They didn't seem to be IMIE locked.

I guess the question is how much data will one use and how many can you afford.

I would try a pre-pay before I did a year contract. T-mobile is a great choice for this.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Not messed with that camera but I have done my fair share of 4g and 5g testing as that is really our only internet option here since at&t canceled DSL service.

I have tried about 7 different companies on a commercial IOT modem and a personal model and only a few worked. Several were cheap cell services where I was trying to use as a data plan and would not work without imie magic.

In the end. T-mobile home internet post pay is what I have but it is locked to the tmobile modem.

But the pre-paid data card, available in different levels, it did work with both IOT modems when I was testing. They didn't seem to be IMIE locked.

I guess the question is how much data will one use and how many can you afford.

I would try a pre-pay before I did a year contract. T-mobile is a great choice for this.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks Richard… probably end up with prepaid to make sure I actually get service and then adjust from there if need be

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!