Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Law Enforcement / Lowes now

I still find it a little strange you were a cop. I'd either really like you at a traffic stop or really hate it. But either way it would have been interesting. Back about 25 years ago I had neon underbody kits on my Conquest and Supra both, I figure that would have been bad. Really bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I still find it a little strange you were a cop. I'd either really like you at a traffic stop or really hate it. But either way it would have been interesting. Back about 25 years ago I had neon underbody kits on my Conquest and Supra both, I figure that would have been bad. Really bad.

yep, I would have made you pull the fuse on them and take them off especially if they were of a blue color / No tickey only a warning the first time, second time it gets towed........ :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
yep, I would have made you pull the fuse on them and take them off especially if they were of a blue color / No tickey only a warning the first time, second time it gets towed........ :)

They were green on the conquest and was told that color is for reserve firefighters. The infraction was illegal display of auxiliary lighting. I thought I got smart on the Supra and ran orange on front sides and red in rear but they'd still pull me over and ticket me for other crap. Usually pretty friendly though. I think you would've arrested me strip searched and left me for the crows

lrandy129

lrandy129

Curmudgeon
Lifetime Member
Nov 4, 2016
NELA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on making retirement!
52fd02b51605fb5a18000017

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!