Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It looks good , did it come with everything or did you add it? Are your tires 27s looks more trail ready than an around the house worker.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I added everything myself.

The tires are much kinder to the grass working around the house then the OEMs.
I still have to make wide turns. But I am not killing the grass anymore either.

I am riding some trails with creeks and some mud but haven't tried them in heavy mud yet.
So it seems like these tires fit the bill pretty well for me.
I kept the OEM tires/rims just in case I decide I need them but for now, I have plenty of spares.

Last edited:
L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Original post pictures didn't show and I can't fix it now so here are the mods to date:
Soft top
Half windshield
Winch
6 panel, rocker panel
Tires and Rims

New top and mirrors Rifle case SXS at work Side view with new wheels

Last edited:
L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
getting the trailer balanced and creating 25" of space for coolers, bicycles or whatever up front.

welded 1 E track on each side at rear. Low profile when not in use but can strap down vehicle from rear to keep it centered. Or strap down something in the back.

Manual winch if everything goes dead. I also use it to hold down tarps when I am moving a load of gravel or dirt.

View attachment 135969 IMG 2182 1 IMG 2186 Cargo buckle installed Cargo buckle Pivot bar in process Rear e tracks Sxs loaded to pivot bar

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!