P1000 Ricochet Rock Sliders

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where's the best place to buy a set of these rocechet rock sliders? Any discounts anywhere?

Thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I've purchased directly from them and received a 10% discount every time .

Reactions: ChadD
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
The first set I purchased was for my Pioneer. I liked them so much that I installed them on both Talons. They fit perfectly, were very easy to install and have held up very well. They use the original mounting points and where there is none, they use clamps that secure to the frame. No drilling. Should an occasion arise where I needed another set, I wouldn't hesitate purchasing another set.

T

tnoutdoors

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2022
Middle Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. Do they work good. I've a few sticks sound like they about went through the floor.
I run ricochets on my P15 and 4 Wheelers. Installed these in 2002. No stick is coming through them, they have stood the test of time. Have the aluminum and overlay on the Pioneer.

IMG 0079

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!