Calendar Ride Royal Blue

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi, looking for some feedback. I am planning a trip with some other to TN to ride the challenge mountains. In the past we have done Windrock and several trips to Brimstone, but based on this Forum and the takeover I think we are going to try the Royal Blue trial system. We are planning for early March and looking for the best place to stay and which trial to take. We have a 40ft toyhauler so looking for a full service campground. We checked Ride Royal Blue and Stinking Creek. Is there benefits or a difference between them? Also is early March a good time to go?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The ridges for sure. Much nicer than the main RRB campgrounds. 30 sites with 50 amp and sewer. Been there several times. You will like it.

The Ridges at Royal Blue

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 20190614 231724411
IMG 20190614 170003306

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the feedback. Can you ride the trails from there?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks for the feedback. Can you ride the trails from there?

Yes. The Ridges is owned by RRB. 2 miles to RRB where you can pickup trail 27. 2 miles toward 75 you can pickup trail 13. 3-4 toward 75 you pickup trail 10. All on Stinking Creek road.
IMG 0904

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hi, looking for some feedback. I am planning a trip with some other to TN to ride the challenge mountains. In the past we have done Windrock and several trips to Brimstone, but based on this Forum and the takeover I think we are going to try the Royal Blue trial system. We are planning for early March and looking for the best place to stay and which trial to take. We have a 40ft toyhauler so looking for a full service campground. We checked Ride Royal Blue and Stinking Creek. Is there benefits or a difference between them? Also is early March a good time to go?

Just meet us all there in April for the Pioneer Takeover. Welcome to the website.

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I so want to meet you all at Takeover but I cant make it this year. The weekend before I will be in Arizona overseeing a college design competition for off road vehicles, and my wife would kill me being gone that much all together..... Got to keep momma happy.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I so want to meet you all at Takeover but I cant make it this year. The weekend before I will be in Arizona overseeing a college design competition for off road vehicles, and my wife would kill me being gone that much all together..... Got to keep momma happy.

Bring her. Lots of wives will be there.

YoungCountry

YoungCountry

Sep 3, 2018
US
Just meet us all there in April for the Pioneer Takeover. Welcome to the website.
For some reason I can't find the dates for the pioneer takeover.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!