rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
So if you go north out of Santa Rosa on 84 to Las Vegas then west on 65 17 miles you're in the Gallinas Canyon below Hermits Peak, (pictured above, is quite famous and can be seen in several movies including Red Dawn) we have seventy acres on a 3,000 acre ranch with many miles of trail riding. No permanent residents. A couple miles down the road is the (Kit) Carson National Forest and probably unlimited riding. I'll be there for a couple weeks the second week of March.
Kool.
LET'S RIDE....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Let's ride...I'm ready
Ok, I'll pm you about it later!!!! Say, looks like you polished your ride and she posed anew for your avatar!

Hudge

Hudge

Feb 15, 2016
Farmington N.M.
I live here in Farmington and the OHV community and surrounding cities,county,BLM are working on making this area a destination spot just like Moab.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, I'll pm you about it later!!!! Say, looks like you polished your ride and she posed anew for your avatar!
Yeah.....cleaned it up Saturday. ..
wife & I took it out yesterday for
a dusty spin....yep changed avatar

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I live here in Farmington and the OHV community and surrounding cities,county,BLM are working on making this area a destination spot just like Moab.
I've rode there alot....it won't be at the Glade Run
Fish cops...will run everyone off...haha

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
It will never be a Moab.....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
They are working on him as well
I moved to Tucumcari. ...for wife's work...but still have property in Kirkland
I miss riding the Glade....wat ride you got ...

advertisement
Hudge

Hudge

Feb 15, 2016
Farmington N.M.
I moved to Tucumcari. ...for wife's work...but still have property in Kirkland
I miss riding the Glade....wat ride you got ...
I've got a 2016 P1000-3 EPS orange I'm u huge Honda fan I had a wildcat trail for a few months did not like at all so had to go back to Honda

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I've got a 2016 P1000-3 EPS orange I'm u huge Honda fan I had a wildcat trail for a few months did not like at all so had to go back to Honda
Kool...
my 1st SxS.....my 1st Honda
I've had honda mowers.....generators
I'm happy with my P500

Reactions: Hudge
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hope you post some pics or vids....

Reactions: Hudge
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey just wanted to say I REALLY like the orange! Always loved the looks of KTM dirt bikes in the woods unfortunately they are not Honda and I'd choose brand over color any day however when you can choose both! Saw first orange 1000 today and omg! I hate red always have and we wanted white but it would have been an extra three months so we settled. Hopefully Honda does orange in the 1000-5 so I can change plastic. Just wanted to give a shout out too you nice choice! Be really nice to be different out there.

Hudge

Hudge

Feb 15, 2016
Farmington N.M.
Hey just wanted to say I REALLY like the orange! Always loved the looks of KTM dirt bikes in the woods unfortunately they are not Honda and I'd choose brand over color any day however when you can choose both! Saw first orange 1000 today and omg! I hate red always have and we wanted white but it would have been an extra three months so we settled. Hopefully Honda does orange in the 1000-5 so I can change plastic. Just wanted to give a shout out too you nice choice! Be really nice to be different out there.
Thank you sir we like it a lot are selves

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you sir we like it a lot are selves
Hi everyone I'm from a small town in Mississippi and I have rode horse back in kit Carson national park and it is a beautiful place with lots of wild life and beautiful views. We sow herds of elk 100 strong, black bears, porcupines and bison. But I (me and my 2 kid) am chomping at the bits to go riding in places like that with my P5 and my kids atv's.they have never been to a place like that and I am going to take them first chance I get. I'll try to stay in touch with yall to see if I can plan a trip up there with some of u guys for 8 to 10 days. I'll have a lot of prepping to do.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hi everyone I'm from a small town in Mississippi and I have rode horse back in kit Carson national park and it is a beautiful place with lots of wild life and beautiful views. We sow herds of elk 100 strong, black bears, porcupines and bison. But I (me and my 2 kid) am chomping at the bits to go riding in places like that with my P5 and my kids atv's.they have never been to a place like that and I am going to take them first chance I get. I'll try to stay in touch with yall to see if I can plan a trip up there with some of u guys for 8 to 10 days. I'll have a lot of prepping to do.
Absolutely, keep us posted.

Reactions: Dp5hunter