Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
f***ing loser! No wonder you bought a Yamaha!
IMG 2117

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well...your're about 6 months too late...

Last time I was there, there was a couple of Jeep Cherokees that we're left after mishaps. And the boat has gotten bigger.

The tralis down around the tracks along with Sasquatch, and Jurassic across the road were my favs. You'll cover them in a day, but it beats not riding.

Reactions: sharp, JTW and BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well...your're about 6 months too late...

Last time I was there, there was a couple of Jeep Cherokees that we're left after mishaps. And the boat has gotten bigger.

The tralis down around the tracks along with Sasquatch, and Jurassic across the road were my favs. You'll cover them in a day, but it beats not riding.
Yes they replaced the boat after somebody destroyed the original.

Reactions: DG Rider and BWAF
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My avatar is from wildcat! Jurrasic area is for sure the coolest. Honestly all the riding across the road was better imo. Neat place though. Hope you're staying at the park- hotels in the area are not great.

Reactions: BWAF, JTW and sharp
J

JTW

My avatar is from wildcat! Jurrasic area is for sure the coolest. Honestly all the riding across the road was better imo. Neat place though. Hope you're staying at the park- hotels in the area are not great.
So what’s across the road? We’re staying in a cabin there.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
You will get a map for each side of the road. Across the road is the done. It is a long hill to the top that overlooks 75 and a lake. Also some very neat and scenic trails. If you go across the tracks there are some outlaw or unmapped trails but they are not maintained. Make sure you do the tunnel.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Posted this a while back with one of the tunnels (not THE tunnel though) and some of Jurassic near the end.

The thing about wildcat is a some of the (for me, at least) more interesting "features" you see on YouTube are actually off of their property. Like the tunnels or Calahan falls. There are signs up all over the place about staying off of railroad property or crossing the tracks. YMMV!

There are also marked, signed trails that weren't on the latest map I got about a year ago...which isn't a big deal to me.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like @Choogsbro said, just a different sectionof the park.

Totally agree with @DG Rider, most of the pictures you see online are not actually on the property. The guy in the main building pointed us towards the long tunnel, but recommended that we didn't go beyond that to the waterfall. He said the trails get super sketchy and I've had some pretty bad injuries there in the last year. Also you're on railroad property at that point, so it becomes a little more complicated. That being said I'm sure people are still riding back there, that's just the schpeal he gave us.

The other cool thing to hit is a huge uphill that overlooks the lake when you get to the top. It might be called wildcat peak? I forget. Sketchy hill but pretty views.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!