Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
1FB99C27 EFA0 40BE 8BF5 766B0DC8201A

Donations to Rocmars family over 10$ from this point forward will eligible for a free decal to honor Roc as we ride through the trails of this land.
He left a mark on many of of us so let’s all show some appreciation and help the family as we do. This site is an incredible one as we all know and we are family so let’s all do what we can.
This decal is based off of a the design on many t-shirts he sent out along with a rock to show his appreciation. Seemed fitting!
Thanks so much to Walter @jrplaza2008 who donated his time as well as the vinyl for this. Thanks you @Hondasxs for all your work and time making sure the donations are taken care of.

Click here to support Rocmar memorial fund organized by The Honda SxS Club - HondaSxS.com
Actual stickers.
08AC208B BB65 4E6B B7A4 D47A095B707B

Ok. So for everyone who donates over 10$ to the Rocmar Fund P.m. me your address and receive your decal. Couldn’t be much easier!
Walter already has these shipped out and I can start getting these out next week.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 73771

Donations to Rocmars family over 10$ from this point forward will eligible for a free decal to honor Roc as we ride through the trails of this land.
He left a mark on many of of us so let’s all show some appreciation and help the family as we do. This site is an incredible one as we all know and we are family so let’s all do what we can.
This decal is based off of a the design on many t-shirts he sent out along with a rock to show his appreciation. Seemed fitting!
Thanks so much to Walter @jrplaza2008 who donated his time as well as the vinyl for this. Thanks you @Hondasxs for all your work and time making sure the donations are taken care of.

Click here to support Rocmar memorial fund organized by The Honda SxS Club - HondaSxS.com
Actual stickers.
View attachment 73772
Ok. So for everyone who donates over 10$ to the Rocmar Fund P.m. me your address and receive your decal. Couldn’t be much easier!
Walter already has these shipped out and I can start getting these out next week.
Very nice! Roc would approve.

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The original goal was $1000. As of this post it has hit $2150. I have been a member of forums in the past, have been admin and moderator on some, but bugged out because they all ended up being a blog with special rules for a selected few. This place is different, I see no favoritism here, everyone tries to help the next guy, and rules apply equally.
A member has passed and folks who never met, spoke, or even messaged him have chipped in. The size of the donation isn't important. The fact that so many have given what they can to help a family they have never met says a lot for this outfit. I truly am proud to be a member here.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got plenty more so anyone who’s interested please contact me! Any more donations will help and thanks to everyone so far. It’s an impressive thing. Rocmar would be proud

935102C7 1903 4140 8F0A 2F488DE0D8D4

Thanks so much to @jrplaza2008! Walter is a perfectionist as I’ve seen from all my last orders and had a batch that weren’t quite good enough but he sent them anyways so I’m were sending 1 of each out.
We had decided this time to go with a smaller decal so these can be placed anywhere easily and people that don’t normally run stickers can find a spot.
These are going out tomorrow my daughter is helping and loves to be apart of this group:)
thank you so much everyone for your donations! It’s an awesome thing for Roc’s family and really a way to honor him as well as give us all a great remembrance along the way.

Last edited:
Tramayne

Tramayne

May 2, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
View attachment 73771

Actual stickers.
View attachment 73772

Thank you so much for doing this for my Dad. I really appreciate it. He would love this.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you so much for doing this for my Dad. I really appreciate it. He would love this.
I’m so glad you came on! He was loved and cared for on this site. I’m sure you’ve heard stories and so have we! Great man always meant well. I’m so sorry for your loss, even though he was my friend I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I’m so sorry!

Tramayne

Tramayne

May 2, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The original goal was $1000. As of this post it has hit $2150. I have been a member of forums in the past, have been admin and moderator on some, but bugged out because they all ended up being a blog with special rules for a selected few. This place is different, I see no favoritism here, everyone tries to help the next guy, and rules apply equally.
A member has passed and folks who never met, spoke, or even messaged him have chipped in. The size of the donation isn't important. The fact that so many have given what they can to help a family they have never met says a lot for this outfit. I truly am proud to be a member here.

Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.

Tramayne

Tramayne

May 2, 2018
Iowa
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m so glad you came on! He was loved and cared for on this site. I’m sure you’ve heard stories and so have we! Great man always meant well. I’m so sorry for your loss, even though he was my friend I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I’m so sorry!

He definitely loved. Wish I could have rode with him. Something we always talked about. Thanks again for everything. I really appreciate it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!