jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Saw these on one of the Facebook groups and thought they were an ingenious concept. After scoring a couple for my Pioneers, I'm really impressed with the quality, ease of installation, and how they really encompass the best qualities of having both a full windshield and no windshield at all. I look forward to having them for next riding season!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The original is great in the warm months, spray and rain get through but you don’t notice the heat with it and it keeps mud chunks, bugs, SPIDERS, small limbs from ending up in/on your face.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love mine! After I chopped the cage I asked them to make a custom wind screen and they did for no additional charge it works just as good as the original I had before I chopped the cage.
That’s awesome they will custom tailor them for you at no additional charge! I didn’t realize that or would have mentioned it in the vid!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s awesome they will custom tailor them for you at no additional charge! I didn’t realize that or would have mentioned it in the vid!

The only thing they told me is that if it didn’t fit, it wasn’t their fault and I would have to pay to have another one made or have it fixed.

Reactions: jay_man81

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!