P500 Roof and Windshield Combo

Nathan_HogsFan

Nathan_HogsFan

Dec 21, 2015
NE Arkansas
Has anyone put on the Moose Utility roof with a factory tip-out windshield and fabric real panel? I'm trying to figure out if they fit together properly. I like the low profile of the moose roof and trust it more than the fabric roof Honda offers. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get to purchasing! :)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Has anyone put on the Moose Utility roof with a factory tip-out windshield and fabric real panel? I'm trying to figure out if they fit together properly. I like the low profile of the moose roof and trust it more than the fabric roof Honda offers. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can get to purchasing! :)
.....it's not moose...but check it out
ALUMILITEARMOR

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
.....it's not moose...but check it out
View attachment 11702

Had I known of these (Alumalite Armor) before I bought my accessories for my P500 this is exactly what I would have bought. Cannot beat a tip out glass windshield. Wash it anywhere (creekbed etc.) no scratches and tip out for ventilation when desired. The aluminum roof and back panel is the bees knees too!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Had I known of these (Alumalite Armor) before I bought my accessories for my P500 this is exactly what I would have bought. Cannot beat a tip out glass windshield. Wash it anywhere (creekbed etc.) no scratches and tip out for ventilation when desired. The aluminum roof and back panel is the bees knees too!
..... I hear ya....
I'm gonna get that windshield. ..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!