P1000 roof insulation

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
slowly starting a couple of accessories. Decided I had to have the roof and wanted it to be quieter than the old 700-4. Took a big piece of tractor cab insulation and glued it to the inside of the roof. All in one piece. Cut out a couple of holes for the clamps. Can't wait for someone to come out with a glass flip out windshield. It went in nice and should be nicer for keeping heat in eventually when I settle on a cab

Reactions: JACKAL
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cool, I'd like to see that.

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
It is one inch thick foam with kind of a rubberized and perforated surface on it. I ran it all the way to the back

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
slowly starting a couple of accessories. Decided I had to have the roof and wanted it to be quieter than the old 700-4. Took a big piece of tractor cab insulation and glued it to the inside of the roof. All in one piece. Cut out a couple of holes for the clamps. Can't wait for someone to come out with a glass flip out windshield. It went in nice and should be nicer for keeping heat in eventually when I settle on a cab

I know exactly the material your are referring to that should deaden the echo effect of the thin plastic. For a tip out glass windshield keep an eye out on Alumalite Armor they make one for a Pioneer 500 that I wish I knew about before I bought a plastic one. Alumilite Armor SxS

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
I know exactly the material your are referring to that should deaden the echo effect of the thin plastic. For a tip out glass windshield keep an eye out on Alumalite Armor they make one for a Pioneer 500 that I wish I knew about before I bought a plastic one. Alumilite Armor SxS

Reactions: Tot and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Tritonman Very Nice!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!