ROTM - 2021 August Starts Now! Theme – Late!

Photo contest

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty sure CP’s wasn’t current either. Or Remington’s last month for that matter.
Hey I’ve been on the site a long damn time, current is relative. But this is my current Pioneer out of four, she’s still hammering along. 😊

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well my favorite nightride of all time was 2 years ago in St. Marie’s Idaho. We were miles out bashing through the trees when we saw light in the distance. Not normal at all where we ride so we head that way. As we dropped down through the brush from a non-existent “trail” we saw multiple rigs. One guy comes running over saying “that’s the guy right there, he’ll do it!”
He ran up to me and said they had a machine down with torn oil pan could I offer a tow back to camp.I grabbed another beer and started backing up to the crowd to help. I asked which rig, excited to pull a Polaris back. He said back over to our buddies Jeep. Ok sure what the hell.
it was raining and the clay was slick as s***, multiple guys started laughing. I backed up and started to hook up.
We stood around and had a few beers as people said the little Honda couldn’t do it but their friend knew our group and insisted we could. Pretty sure there were a few bets.
Diff lock and the 2.0’s spun and spun to get the fully loaded Jeep moving but started pulling. Up hills was a bit violent side to side but it just kept tugging. One hell of an arm workout. Had to remain about 20-25 mph to have enough traction but even then it was lit up the whole time on the road. Much more traction through the woods so I took him around a bit through some trails. Guess what? The Honda pulled the 6500pound Jeep with people and gear the 5-6 miles right back into camp without issues. One of the few nights we didn’t break crap that was still fun lol. When we got back it was nothing but mad props from the rubber band clan. Kept talking about how bad ass the Honda was and all, stated they’d have gone through belts and broken parts to even try it. Clutch shinned that day like no other. Made you proud to own a Honda@Tigermark and @WillyBill were there that weekend also. Feels like yesterday.

View attachment 289082
Seems to me that CP has been disqualified. The official rules state 1(one) picture. Sorry but I see 2(two) pictures. What a tough loss due to lack of literacy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding, epic story!👍

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Seems to me that CP has been disqualified. The official rules state 1(one) picture. Sorry but I see 2(two) pictures. What a tough loss due to lack of literacy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding, epic story!👍
It is one picture, had to splice them to prove the story. You know how it is, pics or it didn’t happen. 😉
Hey thank you. It was pretty epic to me and the Polaris guys there, amazing what the Honda’s are actually capable of.