BOX1

ROTM - 2021 July Starts Now! Theme – Freedom For All!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I tried letting it quietly run long to see if someone would break the tie but it was not to be.
We need a dance off to settle this s*** once and for all! It’s the only way.
Each contestant will pick a song at random and post 30sec of thier best moves, and the group will pick a winner.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Each contestant will pick a song at random and post 30sec of thier best moves, and the group will pick a winner.
Make sure and pick a winner you best do as 65047155

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Deal! You haven't seen me dance lol. I'm a kid of the 80's im ashamed to say I have some really good moves, I might throw a hip now but ill try 😂 🤣

Thaks to all that voted and participants that played.
Special thanks to @Tramguage1 that took that pic on top of flag point at Taylor park Colorado. Dam it was cold up there! Lol

@ChadD It was a good fight! We went back and fourth for quite a while. Its hard to beat an AH-64 Apache but somehow it happened.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Deal! You haven't seen me dance lol. I'm a kid of the 80's im ashamed to say I have some really good moves, I might throw a hip now but ill try 😂 🤣

Thaks to all that voted and participants that played.
Special thanks to @Tramguage1 that took that pic on top of flag point at Taylor park Colorado. Dam it was cold up there! Lol

@ChadD It was a good fight! We went back and fourth for quite a while. Its hard to beat an AH-64 Apache but somehow it happened.

I would love to see video.
Hey congratulations ol friend, you deserve it.