BOX1

ROTM - 2021 May Starts Now! Theme – Spring Cleaning!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are keeping the Ride of the Month rolling here. If you happen to have a cool universal (not machine specific) prize idea or a cool theme idea you’d like to see feel free to PM me or just drop your idea in the current ROTM thread.

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner will be picked at approximately end of day Friday 5/28 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to users with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
May 2021's theme is... Spring Cleaning! ... please submit a current photo with your Honda SxS as cleaned up and shiny as you can get it. It's time to get rid of all that dirt, mud and grime. Make those final Takeover preps! If you've got an awesome cleaning tip/trick/hack/regimine then post it up too.

May 2021's prize up for grabs... maybe something to help maintain your Honda SxS, stay tuned. I guarantee it'll be worth your entry fee.

Thank you @Hondasxs for continuing to provide the prizes, the awesome site and the support required for the ROTM contests!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking forward to July ROTM!

I meat from a my own entry standpoint. I do wash it, but I'm not big on the old "showroom" detail. 700's never win these anyway...
Gotcha! Ours is never that clean either. Washed every now and then and before being put away for a while but it won’t be shining. I figured since we did a make it dirty month we should do a make it clean for those that do put in the effort that I don’t.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Gotcha! Ours is never that clean either. Washed every now and then and before being put away for a while but it won’t be shining. I figured since we did a make it dirty month we should do a make it clean for those that do put in the effort that I don’t.
Im telling you...we need a "Silver 700's in the desert" theme. Hopefully I can come up with something.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!