JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Not overly wet right now . They brought in 500 yards of dirt to fix the front entrance this last week.
It was fun! But about 4 hrs from me. I usually go to the compound in Palm Bay but that's getting shut down here soon. Now looking into access deed to RR. I live down the street from Corbett but other then that don't know many other spots around. Few local (small) places but..........mehh

Reactions: Middy and ChadD
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a guy that works for me that is on a lease deed kinda thing over in Saint Cloud area. I think it is called Holopaw. Not sure about spelling but it is supposed to be massive in size. I hope to be able to do some riding up in the mountains one day

Reactions: ChadD
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
There is a guy that works for me that is on a lease deed kinda thing over in Saint Cloud area. I think it is called Holopaw. Not sure about spelling but it is supposed to be massive in size. I hope to be able to do some riding up in the mountains one day
Take Over in early June buddy!! Lots of good people to meet and ride with 👍