BOX1

ROTM - May 2017 Edition... Winner - GlockMeister!

May 2017- ROTM Voting

• chadbo - New Ball Holders

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Eltobgi -The Beast wants to play

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • GlockMeister - I hate golf

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • trigger - The P-Fore!

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Woo-hoo!!!!! Thanks everyone for the votes! Out of all things I never thought I'd win a golf theme:rolleyes:. Good job running the contest this month @Jshell3 .

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations @GlockMeister well deserved! Sooo......please share with us where the inspiration for such a hysterical idea and picture came fromo_O
Thank you!..Honestly...I guess I'm just twisted. And for the record I don't really hate golf..don't really like it but weird things just pop in my mind sometimes:confused:

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Image Image Congratulations @GlockMeister on the win. I took it upon myself to find you a few ideas of what you could spend the amazon card on.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't participated in ROTM yet. Mostly because I suck at stopping to take pictures.
But.... I'm gonna try. Especially if the prize money is going to be $100.
When you mentally say that's awesome and stop to look snap a picture at that point. It's always fun to look back. Plus we'd like to see what you see

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
When you mentally say that's awesome and stop to look snap a picture at that point. It's always fun to look back. Plus we'd like to see what you see
@CumminsPusher is a true artist when it comes to capturing those moments! I had an opportunity to see him in action while we were at the Gulf! :cool:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you!..Honestly...I guess I'm just twisted. And for the record I don't really hate golf..don't really like it but weird things just pop in my mind sometimes:confused:
Hey now!!!! You've gone too far!! I have a monopoly on the whole "wierd things in my head (including voices. Lots of voices. Some days it's hard for me to get a word in).

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you!..Honestly...I guess I'm just twisted. And for the record I don't really hate golf..don't really like it but weird things just LIVE in my mind sometimes:confused:

That's just what we all thought.

Reactions: CumminsPusher