DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Actually the opposite. You know it is fall in Moab because a $60 Motel 6 room is $250 and there is nowhere to camp.
Last time I was there in fall (though it may have technically been "winter"), Zax's had a limited menu and my favorite Mexican place was "closed for the season". Good to hear it's getting away from that.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Last time I was there in fall (though it may have technically been "winter"), Zax's had a limited menu and my favorite Mexican place was "closed for the season". Good to hear it's getting away from that.
It must have been in later than October. Moab's peak months are Mar 15 through May 31, September and October so everything is open and packed. I was there from Friday to Wednesday and I could not believe the number of people there left over from the weekend. Downtown Moab was bumper to bumper on Sunday.

Fins and Things and Hells Revenge were a joke on Sunday so after that I decided to do some of the less used trails and still saw 50+ machines on Metal Masher on a Tuesday!!!

That place is a ZOO in peak season, I will try to avoid those months from now on.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10 minutes left…you can be the deciding vote. First is tied at 24 votes each.

Reactions: J80 and JenElio