Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I hope you 5 guys enjoyed it as much as I did, playing tour guide you never know if you are going too fast or too slow, but seems like we stayed together pretty good 90% on the run. No dust would have made it that much better. Thanks for letting me be parts of the group, I had a blast even though I ran back and forth from home at night.

I will check out the New River Unit trails that are NW of Windrock and S of Brimstone even though they all run continuously uninterrupted on nearly 400,000 acres combined.

I have skirted a few and the wife has no tolerance when more than one wheel in is the air. :D There is some excellent challenges over there from my 2014 rides. Just need to get a better idea of how to get around them to form an organized loop vs. wandering aimlessly in what seems never ending mountains.

I'm ready for another run, anytime and won't let some meeting interfere with my run next time. If anyone is going to be in the area will be happy to show them around. The best scenery will be in 2 weeks as the leaves really change.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Sorry my videos are not the best quality all were shot on an original Gopro that is about 6 years old. Hinted to wife about Gopro Hero 5 and Karma drone for Christmas. That would makes for some awesome footage being as it is compact and packable.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope you 5 guys enjoyed it as much as I did, playing tour guide you never know if you are going too fast or too slow, but seems like we stayed together pretty good 90% on the run. No dust would have made it that much better. Thanks for letting me be parts of the group, I had a blast even though I ran back and forth from home at night.

I will check out the New River Unit trails that are NW of Windrock and S of Brimstone even though they all run continuously uninterrupted on nearly 400,000 acres combined.

I have skirted a few and the wife has no tolerance when more than one wheel in is the air. :D There is some excellent challenges over there from my 2014 rides. Just need to get a better idea of how to get around them to form an organized loop vs. wandering aimlessly in what seems never ending mountains.

I'm ready for another run, anytime and won't let some meeting interfere with my run next time. If anyone is going to be in the area will be happy to show them around. The best scenery will be in 2 weeks as the leaves really change.
We all had a great time. Thank you for being our guide and refuel technician.
Note to self for future reference, only follow @JACKAL when his wife is onboard!lol jk buddy, I loved every minute of it and proud to have been a part of such an epic adventure.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Anytime you need a wing man just give me a shout.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Need to find the huge cave up somewhere that way.
That is Tackett Creek just north and east of Royal Blue Campground. Several youtube video of it.

Reactions: Hondasxs
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Some of my few pics I took.

Notice anything strange here?
F9e6b1b84a57ad81f2e0dc054acd6684

Here's camp Friday night. It's. It much be we didn't start setting up until ~9:00pm
65e8d3cbe58674a3b848cded33ebfc94

Quote by jackal: "we won't be doing any extreme trails".

Reactions: DGann
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
B

But the camera is integrated, can't mount on rollbar like hero 5 camera.

True but you have to buy camera separate from the GoPro drone. And this one has obstacle avoidance and gps tracking. If one were to buy it without remote it's only a 100 more and it will actually follow you in trails without remote and not hit anything. 1/3 longer flight time and faster. If you read up in it she's pretty impressive even without remote. I'd seriously consider that then save a 100 and do a garmin camera. Be a nice package and there's no way to lose either one being they both have gps.

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: drfubar and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is an awesome pic after I explain. You can't see it in the picture but there are wind turbines on the farthest mountain range. This pic was taken Saturday morning and our goal was to make it to the windmills before dark. We actually accomplished that easily.

B7bcb70d9e0f3b3a1d784a062b259074

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is an awesome pic after I explain. You can't see it in the picture but there are wind turbines on the farthest mountain range. This pic was taken Saturday morning and our goal was to make it to the windmills before dark. We actually accomplished that easily.

View attachment 23494

Sorry about all the gravel. Fastest route!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!