Multi Rzr

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I spent all day today driving and riding in 2 Rzr's and I have to say I am hooked, I switched from a 900s with eps sitting on 30 or 32in silver backs even at 35mph when I hammered it I would knock the tires loose and throw rooster tails out the back. The other Rzr was a 570 eps even that impressed the heck out of me with the hammer down 60mph in no time. We're going to add either a 900 or a 570 to our collection what I really want is the 1000 turbo it's a bit pricey for me. I'm 5'10" 350lbs both were comfortable for me the 570 was just a little cramped but not unbearable, the passenger side on the 570 was comfortable.

I know people claim Rzr's are unreliable but I have to say I haven't seen it this pair are run a lot and yet to see one broke down. We ride for hours on end 6-7 hours they put those Rzr's through hell in mud, water and sand and not a hiccup yet.

Reactions: moparornocar
wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I spent all day today driving and riding in 2 Rzr's and I have to say I am hooked, I switched from a 900s with eps sitting on 30 or 32in silver backs even at 35mph when I hammered it I would knock the tires loose and throw rooster tails out the back. The other Rzr was a 570 eps even that impressed the heck out of me with the hammer down 60mph in no time. We're going to add either a 900 or a 570 to our collection what I really want is the 1000 turbo it's a bit pricey for me. I'm 5'10" 350lbs both were comfortable for me the 570 was just a little cramped but not unbearable, the passenger side on the 570 was comfortable.

I know people claim Rzr's are unreliable but I have to say I haven't seen it this pair are run a lot and yet to see one broke down. We ride for hours on end 6-7 hours they put those Rzr's through hell in mud, water and sand and not a hiccup yet.
I can't believe they lasted 6-7 hrs.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well.... I think you ought to buy a one so you can have first hand knowledge as an owner not just a 7hr wizz. I've owned a RZR and I know the Honda Pioneer is head and shoulders above the RZR for my use. You want to go 80mph, then buy the RZR. But it's like comparing the F-250 Diesel to the F-150 Raptor. The 250 does a lot more things I need it for but the Raptor will scare ya. Course with a programmer in the Diesel it will scare ya too.. Good luck with the shifter, they are a weak point, I know, I broke one and many Polaris owners have too. The $25 part cost $1200 with labor... But go ahead and blast around while you can and enjoy the RZR.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wonder if the rzr forum would be interested in how impressed I am with my p1k?? I know how to settle this. First one to get front wheels over knee high on level ground wins.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I think you answered your own question. Definitely buy one! If you want to go fast and jump the RZR is for you.
The Pioneer is not in the same league as it is a work model, as far them breaking on the trail?
Ask my buddy with a RZR 1000 crew that broke a shaft in the transmission that drives the front wheels twice climbing around on the same bank the first time we thought it was a freak happening the second time it seams more than chance?
His friendly Polaris dealer charged him $2,000.00 and change each time to fix it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!