Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Here is a link to there exhaust, S and S cycle.
You sure as HELL can't hide THAT kind of money! :oops:

If you're gonna drop that kind of coin on a can, might as well replace that POS plastic exhaust cover with something nice!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You sure as HELL can't hide THAT kind of money! :oops:

If you're gonna drop that kind of coin on a can, might as well replace that POS plastic exhaust cover with something nice!

And straighten it up too, while you're at it.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
They sure are mighty proud of that single inlet, dual outlet car muffler with a couple fancy tips. That thing is worth about $300 in my opinion.....

I was really hoping sombody would have stepped up by now and made a real 2 into 1 header with a merge collector and a single muffler for us guys that race and know what a properly tuned 2 to 1 header does for twin cylinder engines. Seeing as S&S is mostly Harley parts I was hoping it was going to be them. Guess not.....

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They sure are mighty proud of that single inlet, dual outlet car muffler with a couple fancy tips. That thing is worth about $300 in my opinion.....

I was really hoping sombody would have stepped up by now and made a real 2 into 1 header with a merge collector and a single muffler for us guys that race and know what a properly tuned 2 to 1 header does for twin cylinder engines. Seeing as S&S is mostly Harley parts I was hoping it was going to be them. Guess not.....
Looks like a Camaro muffler.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!