Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Why would you go to all that trouble and money on a stock shock? Its like putting New G Dog wheels on a
25 yr old rust bucket Impala/Crown Vic imo.
Save the money for a better worth while upgrade.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why would you go to all that trouble and money on a stock shock? Its like putting New G Dog wheels on a
25 yr old rust bucket Impala/Crown Vic imo.
Save the money for a better worth while upgrade.
It's called semi retirement and Brandons new taxes. I'm pushing $25000 in this thing now. That's not cheap. The first gator I bought was $6350. I think they've went up a little too much like everything else.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's called semi retirement and Brandons new taxes.
Believe me, I get that! FJB!!
Still wouldnt go through that trouble on Stockers. At best and dam near free upgrade, I would put some spacers on the springs front and rear to help the ride. Cheep and effective. Did that some yrs ago when i didnt want to spend nor did I reall have the money to spend on Fox’s. The spacers deff helped and I had them on for a year, but in the end I just said fuc it, saved here and there and spent it on Fox’s and was glad I did. Money well spent.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Believe me, I get that! FJB!!
Still wouldnt go through that trouble on Stockers. At best and dam near free upgrade, I would put some spacers on the springs front and rear to help the ride. Cheep and effective. Did that some yrs ago when i didnt want to spend nor did I reall have the money to spend on Fox’s. The spacers deff helped and I had them on for a year, but in the end I just said fuc it, saved here and there and spent it on Fox’s and was glad I did. Money well spent.
Yea I agree about the spacers. It will stiffen the suspension some and give a little lift for only $25 and a hour of time

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!