Sad day saturday.

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
Saturday was a incredibly sad day, Our friend and fellow member and owner of the Wayside Oasis RV Park Dave Orr was tragically killed in an accident while preparing for the lake Alamo Poker Run they were putting on. Please keep his wife Laura and kids in your prayers during this incredibly difficult time. We will reach out to family in the coming days to see if there's any information they wish to share in the meantime please respect the family's privacy. I know a lot of the people on this forum travel there often.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Saturday was a incredibly sad day, Our friend and fellow member and owner of the Wayside Oasis RV Park Dave Orr was tragically killed in an accident while preparing for the lake Alamo Poker Run they were putting on. Please keep his wife Laura and kids in your prayers during this incredibly difficult time. We will reach out to family in the coming days to see if there's any information they wish to share in the meantime please respect the family's privacy. I know a lot of the people on this forum travel there often.
Oh no, I am very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you, friends and families.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very Sorry to hear this, Our thoughts and Prayers are with His Family and Everyone involved,,,,,,,,,

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prayers sent. 🙏

Reactions: Isaiah
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Thoughts and prayers for the family.

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Saturday was a sad day. Dave put on some great rides. Check out the videos.

Wayside Poker Run 2-29-2020 From the Wayside Face Book.

Thank you to everyone who participated and attended today's Poker Run. This was a very hard day for Wayside, but thank you to all who stuck around and made Dave's favorite event of the year a success. This event meant everything to him. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

As many of you know, Dave was killed in an accident yesterday while setting up the Poker Run. He loved this event and looked forward to it every year. He took great pride in making the event a successful one time and time again. Thank you to all who helped keep the event going yesterday, and thank you to all that participated and reached out to our family. We are devastated and, quite frankly, still in a bit of denial that Dave is gone. I'm not sure how Wayside will operate over the next couple of weeks. I will do my best to keep things as normal as possible, but this is going to be hard without him. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Poker Run Videos

Killer223

Killer223

Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2019
Bob, has anyone told you what happened? willing to share?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bob, has anyone told you what happened? willing to share?
Screenshot 20200302 185026 Facebook

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!