DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is a neat little climb just north of Box Canyon near Florence, AZ. It starts off in one of the many canyons, then slowly winds its was past mines, repaired washouts, cattle, and hundreds of the desert sentinel better known as the Saguaro Cactus. In route, you face moderate climbs that lead to top-of-ridge spine riding at one point, so pay attention to the trail, as its a long ways down!

Eventually,reaching a high saddle between 2 rock buttes not too far from Martinez canyon, you are treated to a spectacular view of the surrounding desert.

The name is my creation. There area may be named, but i don't know what it is.

Last edited:
gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is a neat little climb just north of Box Canyon near Florence, AZ. It starts off in one of the many canyons, then slowly winds its was past mines, repaired washouts, cattle, and hundreds of the desert sentinel better known as the Saguaro Cactus. In route, you face moderate climbs that lead to top-of-ridge spine riding at one point, so pay attention to the trail, as its a long ways down!

Eventually,reaching a high saddle between 2 rock buttes not too far from Martinez canyon, you are treated to a spectacular view of the surrounding desert.

thanks for the video, very scenic, sure beats the ice & freezing drizzle we're having.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Beautiful country. Looks like a bunch of side trails to explore. I have never ridden in the desert but I want to. Bet the night stars are great on a clear night. Let me know if you would put a Ho Bo up for a week, HA!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Beautiful country. Looks like a bunch of side trails to explore. I have never ridden in the desert but I want to. Bet the night stars are great on a clear night. Let me know if you would put a Ho Bo up for a week, HA!
Yes. There is. You ain't getting any younger. They are. As long as you don't mind sleeping with 4 dogs.

Reactions: Mudwing and Eltobgi
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You start licking you own balls and ass, i may offer you a drink!
My oldest son was sitting with me one day and one of the pups started licking his privates in front of us, my son said to me , thats disgusting, I replied, your just envious you can't do that! HA! He looked at me like I was crazy! HA!

Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have been in box canyon a few time as a passenger rock crawling in jeeps. Some of the most fun I have ever had. That is a great video and a dream of mine is to get my pioneer out there and experience it myself. Main reason I got the pioneer is for that reason. Here in IL UTV riding is pretty much taboo. ☹️

Stevo

Stevo

Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
B2373A8F D3B4 4ADC BB9B BDAC20AC7756 This years xmass present from my daughter who lives in Mesa.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Great video! Thanks for sharing! Would love to ride tht trail one day! Spectacular views!

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HA! He looked at me like I was crazy! HA![/QUOTE]
Now I've never actually met you yet, but...... is this not how everyone looks at you?
HA!

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
HA! He looked at me like I was crazy! HA!
No I've never actually met you yet, but...... is this not how everyone looks at you?
HA![/QUOTE]
HA HA HA is Smitty rubbing off, lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!