Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher would do it!
Oh ya not long ago I would’ve. Rode stuff as sketchy or worse then that, but what blows me away is the length of the sketchy. Usually there are sections but that’s all pretty good side hill and tight the whole way. No room for error, luckily trail looks fairly groomed. Avery Idaho has some stuff that’s close.
Been out of it for too long now, would take a good part of a season riding elsewhere before I’d remotely feel comfortable there. Lost my way on a bike. I do miss it when you see that. There’s no better feeling then you and your bike, nothing stays up with with two wheels in most terrain. Guess that’s why I like the big rock climbs now, bikes struggle on that. Boy I do miss it at times though, loved my Honda, we had 14000 miles of woods riding together, she never let me down.

63A54C3A 2E6D 4ACB 8896 517EA4211579

Last edited:
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh ya not long ago I would’ve. Rode stuff as sketchy or worse then that, but what blows me away is the length of the sketchy. Usually there are sections but that’s all pretty good side hill and tight the whole way. No room for error, luckily trail looks fairly groomed. Avery Idaho has some stuff that’s close.
Been out of it for too long now, would take a good part of a season riding elsewhere before I’d remotely feel comfortable there. Lost my way on a bike. I do miss it when you see that. There’s no better feeling then you and your bike, nothing stays up with with two wheels in most terrain. Guess that’s why I like the big rock climbs now, bikes struggle on that. Boy I do miss it at times though, loved my Honda, we had 14000 miles of woods riding together, she never let me down.

View attachment 276203
I'm at the point of not even a good idea to walk that stuff. My DRZ has been equally faithful... it's the rider that's thinking not just doing but thinking...that's stupid!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm at the point of not even a good idea to walk that stuff. My DRZ has been equally faithful... it's the rider that's thinking not just doing but thinking...that's stupid!!
Every once in a while I’ll get a wild hair and go hit something good on a bike still nowadays but those wild hairs aren’t exactly growing as fast as they use too. Lol

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
I used to do crazy fast stuff on a snowmobile also. At 40mph one blink of the eyes at the wrong time and you are 50 feet off the trail into the timber. With bad eyes and slow reaction time at my age now it’s not a good idea. I also don’t bounce very good.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I used to do crazy fast stuff on a snowmobile also. At 40mph one blink of the eyes at the wrong time and you are 50 feet off the trail into the timber. With bad eyes and slow reaction time at my age now it’s not a good idea. I also don’t bounce very good.
Yeah...I forgot about stupid chit I did on a snowgo. I used to drive a 600 triple that would do 100 mph indicated. I wonder why I did those things. I still like to fly inverted but in an airplane.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
1 brush with his barkbuster on that rock wall and he's gone. Example A of where not to ride alone. I sold my CR250 after a short "career" of hare scrambles and realizing that bills don't pay themselves....not to mention medical bills. But I miss it, boy do I miss it! Sure was nice of him to take us along for the ride though!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been up that road as far as you can go in a pick up truck very pretty area. The guy has a set got me puckering sit'n behind the keyboard.
I’ve been through Bellingham a few times. Cool little town. I bought a book from a guy from up there named George Dyson. He built Baidarkas. Inuit and coastal Indian kayak designs made from modern materials- not willow branches and seal skins. Very cool stuff indeed!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!