Sand Tires Unlimited Paddles

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sand Tires Unlimited 1300-15 Padla Trak #1 paddle tires for sale. Great shape. No patches, holes, or leaks. Tires are located in Oregon City, Oregon area.Tires only $1150 OBO please message me
EC435EF2 8C37 4257 B2D9 F51CFC153C80
AE955F7D 673B 4B70 910F A616C6C37BA4

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id take that phone number down and ask for a pm. Scammers will have a field day with your number posted for all to see.

Also, ask an admin to move this to the buy sell I wanna thread instead of the other topics thread. Youll get alot more looks for your sale 😉

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
Id take that phone number down and ask for a pm. Scammers will have a field day with your number posted for all to see.

Also, ask an admin to move this to the buy sell I wanna thread instead of the other topics thread. Youll get alot more looks for your sale 😉
Thank you for the advice. I thought I posted in the right place.?

Reactions: 906UP and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thank you for the advice. I thought I posted in the right place.?
No prob.
It will work, just not as many looks as the Buy Sell thread will get u cuz when people are thumbing through that thread they will more likely to see this. Or if there looking for paddles they will look there first

Reactions: JenElio and 906UP
K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
No prob.
It will work, just not as many looks as the Buy Sell thread will get u cuz when people are thumbing through that thread they will more likely to see this. Or if there looking for paddles they will look there first
I just put another ad on the buy/sell I wanna section.
thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!