P700m4 WTB 700 Tires & Rims (DISCARD)

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
EDIT: It occurred to me yesterday that my son will be 15 in less than five weeks, and his desire to burn up the pavement on the SxS will probably flat-out die... I'm sure he'd much rather utilize a driver's license than a utility vehicle... Thanks for anyone who previously reached out!

Looking for a set of take-offs. My current tires totally murder any grass they touch. And, needless to say, pavement isn't too friendly on them.

Need some take-offs for my kid to wear out on the road.

Prefer SC native, but won't object to them being shipped to me.

Please send reasonable offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveCargill
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, unfortunately, I have a P7, and it does not have turf mode. So any tires you get are gonna get destroyed or murdered like you said pretty quick on pavement and destroy grass unfortunately. If you’re just using your rig for pavement or grass, I would look into a set of.LT /AT tires may not be so aggressive

Reactions: Robobrainiac
USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well, unfortunately, I have a P7, and it does not have turf mode. So any tires you get are gonna get destroyed or murdered like you said pretty quick on pavement and destroy grass unfortunately. If you’re just using your rig for pavement or grass, I would look into a set of.LT /AT tires may not be so aggressive
I appreciate the input (even though I'm extremely aware).

My intent is to have a set that I can, literally, not give a $hit about.

I just want something that my kid can tear up on the pavement. When/if a 2nd set becomes bald, I'll buy some turfs and put them on the factory wheels.

Thanks again! 332f3a8e8ce88edef34535c971066dc1

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!