P1000 Santa was nice this year

T

tevaaj

Nov 19, 2020
Cody, Wy
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy all and Merry Christmas. New member here and a new 2021 Honda 1000-5 LE owner. Santa delivered the machine a few days early. Went for our first ride in the foothills here in Cody Wyoming yesterday. Immediately found the gas pedal a real pain. Made the hinge modification and all's well now. Also the grandson and I installed the SuperATV flip-up windshield couple days ago, boy is it nice to have. Fitment was good, no rattles, and install went good. So looking forward to many happy trails with my wife and the Honda! I have the 4500lb Viper winch and the Turnpro signals setting in the garage and will install once the Xmas dust settles around here. Will continue to watch this excellent forum here and many thanks to all who have enlightened me. Take care.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Howdy all and Merry Christmas. New member here and a new 2021 Honda 1000-5 LE owner. Santa delivered the machine a few days early. Went for our first ride in the foothills here in Cody Wyoming yesterday. Immediately found the gas pedal a real pain. Made the hinge modification and all's well now. Also the grandson and I installed the SuperATV flip-up windshield couple days ago, boy is it nice to have. Fitment was good, no rattles, and install went good. So looking forward to many happy trails with my wife and the Honda! I have the 4500lb Viper winch and the Turnpro signals setting in the garage and will install once the Xmas dust settles around here. Will continue to watch this excellent forum here and many thanks to all who have enlightened me. Take care.
WELCOME! Pic's to prove your not an imposter! HA!

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, all these guys say “red is the fastest“ but that’s not true, here’s a pic of my camo buggy...
CF269735 A86A 4DE5 AAB2 CF9904CA0364

see, it’s ssoooo fast you can’t even see it.😉

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from Illinois pictures please

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!