Save the Snowflake fund

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too funny! The Media Research Center is a good organization...

Reactions: sharp
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
thats too funny and sad at the same time. Theres actually people who act like this.

Also when the fudge did everything start to matter?
Mud Life matters!!! There I said it

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thats too funny and sad at the same time. Theres actually people who act like this.

Also when the fudge did everything start to matter?
Mud Life matters!!! There I said it
Colored Lights matter too, but @drfubar doesn't what to hear that... he only allows White Lights in his safe space... (=

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Colored Lights matter too, but @drfubar doesn't what to hear that... he only allows White Lights in his safe space... (=
"White Lights" like a muzzle flash?? LOL
IMG 3462

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"White Lights" like a muzzle flash?? LOL
View attachment 28786
haha... you'd think someone who was so fond of painting things red, he'd be a fan of colored lights too!lol I going to bet that deep down, in places he doesn't like to talk about at parties, old fubar really likes the colored lights... the kind that blink to the beat of his favorite hip-hop artist... probably Kanye or Lil Wayne...

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
haha... you'd think someone who was so fond of painting things red, he'd be a fan of colored lights too!lol I going to bet that deep down, in places he doesn't like to talk about at parties, old fubar really likes the colored lights... the kind that blink to the beat of his favorite hip-hop artist... probably Kanye or Lil Wayne...
Kanye? Never heard of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lil Wayne must have a excellent dental plan at his job, gold teeth with diamond inlay, lol

Reactions: moparornocar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!