P500 Scraped.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
So how many have actuallyscraped the lower bar on bottom on outside to crease it in.Looks terrible.Got hung in between rock ledge and rut out.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
So how many have actuallyscraped the lower bar on bottom on outside to crease it in.Looks terrible.Got hung in between rock ledge and rut out.
The only protector I can find that goes up around the bars is from ricochet and it's aluminum.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Best not to crease that bar markie. Just kidding of course. I've scrapped mine quite a bit, but apparently not enough to dent or crease it. Aluminum doesn't sound like much protection. Can you put up a picture of your damage?

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
The hoop that goes around the lower part and holds the gas tank on the passenger side is shipped truck freight... I got one for $300 with a shipping break. I had to change it when I got smoked by a RZR 1k and it dented the bar just behind the passenger. It is a pain to change.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
The hoop that goes around the lower part and holds the gas tank on the passenger side is shipped truck freight... I got one for $300 with a shipping break. I had to change it when I got smoked by a RZR 1k and it dented the bar just behind the passenger. It is a pain to change.
That's the same one.It didn't bend it on inside just on outside.The brace that's made on it for tank is still all ok.Just super ugly.Is there a diagram any where I can look that tube up .Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!